Board Meetings Calendar Contact Us


Q: I'm concerned with the condition of my road, who do I contact?

A: The correct party to contact would be the Macomb County Department of Roads  at (586) 463-8671.   


Q: How do I register a firearm? 

A: Firearms need to be registered with the Macomb County Clerk.  For CCW questions please contact 586-469-5749.  For more information please click here.


Q: There is a power line down, what should I do?

A: Keep a healthy distance away from the down line.  Once that is established contact DTE Energy at 1-800-477-4747 and then contact the Township offices at 586-466-1445 and make us aware of the situation.

Q: How do I get a dog license?

A: To acquire a dog license contact the Macomb County Animal Shelter at (586) 469-5115.